The first step towards recovery from addiction is accepting that you have a problem. The next one is finding a suitable addiction treatment facility to get you started on your recovery journey.
Finding addiction treatment in Columbus, Ohio can present several challenges. These include deciding whether you’re going to go for treatment at a local facility or whether you’ll travel for rehab. This decision will also affect how much your treatment will cost. Speaking of cost, you also have to consider the cost of treatment at various rehab centers. If you have insurance, you have to confirm whether it’s accepted at the facility. If you don’t have insurance, you have to come up with another way to meet those costs.
If you’re looking for addiction treatment for your loved one and none of the rehabs in Columbus seem right, the Robert Alexander Center for Recovery might be ideal for you. We are a drug and alcohol rehab in Kentucky providing top-tier addiction treatment for Kentucky and the surrounding states.
What Makes Robert Alexander Center for Recovery Stand Out?
- Evidence-based treatment programs. With so many addiction treatment centers around, it can be hard to find one you trust. We use only evidence-based treatment programs that have been scientifically proven to work. We also provide a range of treatment options from detox programs to intensive outpatient, outpatient rehab, and family therapy so that we can meet the needs of as many people as possible.
- Personalized treatment. At the Robert Alexander Center, we recognize that addiction affects people differently. That’s why we provide individualized treatment plans for our clients based on their unique recovery needs. On admission to our rehab center in Kentucky, we’ll conduct an assessment to determine your level of addiction, and then we’ll work together to set goals that will guide your treatment and recovery.
- Diverse and experienced staff. We have a diverse team of staff including doctors, nurses, psychologists, and therapists who all have experience dealing with addiction. You can rest assured that your recovery will be in safe, compassionate hands throughout your recovery.
- Serene and conducive environment. We have managed to set up a serene environment that’s conducive to treatment here in Kentucky. Once you’re admitted to our rehab center, you can focus on your healing and recovery, far from the negative influences that contributed to your addiction. We also offer recreational amenities and facilities to enhance your physical and mental recovery.
- A robust aftercare system. Recovery doesn’t come to an end once you complete your treatment program. You still need support to continue rebuilding your life after treatment. As part of our aftercare program, we’ll help link you to community support groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous to give you support and motivation in continuing your recovery journey.
If you’re in Columbus, Ohio, you don’t have to struggle alone with addiction. Get in touch with the Robert Alexander Center for Recovery and we’ll help you explore suitable addiction treatment programs.