Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Our outpatient drug rehabilitation in Kentucky offers a comprehensive treatment program focused on providing extensive care and support to individuals in recovery. This type of program allows patients to attend daily sessions and return home in the evenings, enabling them to fulfill their work and family responsibilities while receiving the necessary assistance. To learn more about our exceptional outpatient drug rehab services, please reach out to Robert Alexander today.
PROVIDING YOU WITH A STRONG FOUNDATION
Outpatient programs in Kentucky are here to help you every step of the way!
Drug and substance abuse can have an adverse effect on an addict’s life, impacting every area from your work and health to your family and other interpersonal relationships.
You may not realize how serious your addiction is until you try to quit and find yourself unable to do so. Alternatively, your wake-up call might come when your family stages an intervention or you’re given a warning or get fired from work. Your moment of realization might also come when you realize you think that the drug is slowly taking over your life and you prioritize it over doing things you once enjoyed.
Thankfully, there are various drug addiction treatment centers available in Kentucky to provide recovery assistance. These treatment centers specialize in handling different levels of addiction. There isn’t a blanket approach to addiction treatment because people react differently to drugs, even if they’re using the same one.
Once you’ve come to terms with your drug use, the next step is to find a drug treatment program that suits your individual needs and goals. As you research your options, outpatient drug rehabs in Kentucky are some of those you’re sure to encounter.
We believe everyone has the ability to recover from addiction.
Our drug and alcohol rehab in KY is on a mission to truly make a lasting impact on those affected by the disease of addiction in Kentucky, and beyond.
I HIGHLY recommend allowing RAC to provide the care and tools for your lifelong sobriety. I love every individual there for giving me a new lease on life!
I had a very nice time. Community and staff are fantastic, beyond what was expected. I had lots of eye opening talks, learned recovery strategies, and had lots of fun with other people just like me. I am excited to move forward to another one of their programs!
I absolutely LOVED RAC, and all of the staff. I was absolutely terrified to go to rehab. But it has been such a warm and welcoming experience. Starting with my detox, all of the staff and nurses made sure of it my needs were met. The ARPN has been a God send. She makes sure you're comfortable. I would recommend RAC to anyone who is ready to get the help they so much deserve.
The Robert Alexander center is wonderful place to recover from drugs and alcohol the detox portion of my recovery here was amazing I felt comfortable at all times. When I moved over to the residential side the group therapy and the individual therapy both did wonders for my self confidence and self worth. This place is a 10 out of 10 for anyone wanting to recover from drugs
My name is Jeff upon coming here you will feel anxious and worried about where you’re going and what you’re getting into. However you will be more than pleasantly surprised because the staff and other residence are great, the education you will get is outstanding and helpful. Just absorb it all and you will be better. Do not ama after a few days because it’s not your thing because it’s not your thing, it will become your thing if you let it. Good luck.
HOW WE HELP
We provide evidence-based treatment at our drug & alcohol rehab center in Kentucky.
HOW OUTPATIENT TREATMENT WORKS
What is Outpatient Drug Treatment?
Frequently, those in need of drug or alcohol treatment fail to receive appropriate care due to the commitments and responsibilities they have to meet on a daily basis. Maybe they can’t take time away from their families, work, or school for a period of time. The best option for such individuals is outpatient drug rehab.
A Kentucky outpatient rehab gives you the chance to attend treatment several days a week but still live at home. This way, your daily life isn’t disrupted. You just have to check in with the treatment specialists at the rehab center regularly to receive counseling and/or medication. Depending on your treatment plan, you might have to attend therapy sessions for several hours on certain days of the week. These are then gradually reduced as long as you progress well through your recovery.
While outpatient treatment programs offer the same level of intensive care as inpatient programs in Kentucky, they are less costly and don’t require you to reside at a drug treatment facility.
Same-Day Admissions Available
We Work with Most Major Insurance
IS OUTPATIENT TREATMENT RIGHT FOR ME
Who Should Choose an Outpatient Rehab in Kentucky?
Not everyone with a drug problem can benefit from the services offered at an outpatient treatment program. This type of drug rehab program is the best option if you:
- Have a mild to moderate addiction. People with serious addiction benefit more from residential or inpatient programs where there is more supervision.
- Have no significant withdrawal symptoms. Detox cleanses the body of drugs and it can be a potentially dangerous procedure. The withdrawal symptoms that arise could be life-threatening so supervised medical detox in Kentucky is best done under medical supervision.
- Have a supportive environment at home within the family and community. Patients undergoing outpatient treatment have a better chance of maintaining sobriety if they have a loving and supportive family at home. Toxic or abusive home situations or an environment with too many stressors can lead them back to drug abuse.
- Need the flexibility to keep attending to your various commitments. This program is ideal if you can’t leave work, school, or family obligations.
- Are committed to sticking with the treatment schedule. You’ll have to find your own way to commute to and from the treatment center for all the treatment sessions. It takes dedication and a high level of commitment to attend therapy without fail.
- Haven’t had several relapses and defaults at recovery. If you have had numerous failed attempts at getting sober and staying clean, perhaps you should look into a residential treatment program. Those provide more intense supervision and monitoring then later you can make your way to outpatient care once you have stabilized.
HOW WE HELP
We're Here to Help Kentucky Recover from Addiction.
OUTPATIENT TREATMENT AT RAC
Kentucky Outpatient Rehab Services
The services offered at outpatient drug treatment programs in Kentucky vary from one rehab center to another. The most common include:
- Medically-assisted treatment. Depending on their addiction, patients can sometimes get medicine prescriptions to aid in their recovery from substance abuse. These have to be approved and given under medical supervision at the treatment center.
- Group counseling. This is a popular and effective component of outpatient treatment and is often paired with a 12-step program. During these sessions, you get to meet other people who are recovering from a drug habit, share experiences as well as learn and try out new behaviors in a safe environment.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). This mode of treatment focuses on helping patients identify negative patterns of thought and behavior that lead to drug abuse. They then get to learn how to change these and replace them with more positive ones that aid them in maintaining sobriety.
- Individual counseling. These sessions are effective in helping clients explore their substance use, what led to it as well as the triggers and stressors to avoid. The patient and the therapist can also come up with specific goals that will mark the patient’s progress toward treatment.
- Relapse prevention. A large number of people in drug rehab relapse at some point. That is why it’s crucial to help them understand the relapse process. This includes the warning signs to look for and the triggers that might set off relapse. It also involves coming up with a strategy to handle everyday situations or high-risk ones that patients might face putting them at risk of relapsing.
FIND THE HELP YOU NEED
Get the Help You Need, When You Need It
It is difficult to fight off a drug or substance abuse problem on your own. That is why we, at the Robert Alexander Center for Recovery in Kentucky, provide a fully-qualified and licensed staff with years of experience in drug treatment. You’ll be in good hands when you join our outpatient rehab in Kentucky.
While the Robert Alexander Center does not offer an outpatient program, we can help match you with the best center to fit your needs. We have sister programs in many rehab centers in Kentucky so no matter what issues you may face, we can help you find treatment.
We are dedicated to ensuring all our clients receive the help they need to get their lives back on track. So don’t hesitate to contact us at (502) 443-9950. We are available 24 hours a day.
Ready to Escape Addiction for Good?
Let our drug and alcohol rehab center in Kentucky help you, or your loved one, today. Our dedicated admissions team is standing by 24/7, ready to help you find the solutions that work best for you.